Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Maxwell

jack miranda

A-List Customer
It has taken me a couple of weeks to get some pics of this new jacket, but, here you go. No breast pocket, Californian-style buckle strap cuffs, one inside map pocket, fairly standard tartan lining; the basic Maxwell in mid-weight black HH from Aero. Insurrection, i.e., Carrie helped get the fit just right. The leather is a bit stiff at the moment, but, the weather is turning and I expect to get quite a bit of wear out of it in the coming months. As usual, never mind me, the jacket's the thing, and, it is a beauty.

8a7c0a8b-3cf5-4f6c-bb58-f02690f1e1a1_zps2f237097.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

b1816ae9-da32-4a51-a19b-64120adf3c2f_zpsd3bfc31a.jpg

1_zps2b3f0660.jpg

No idea what I'm looking at in this last one. As I say, the jacket's the item. And, really, this is the last jacket ever. Honest...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Looks great Jack. I like the somewhat longer body length as well. Congratulations!

Cooperson

One Too Many
Another very nice half belt! I've always liked the look of the Maxwell and the cuff straps are a nice addition. The style suits you well, a definite keeper!

Dr.Seuss

One of the Regulars
Jack:

Obviously, I am a huge fan of the Maxwell. Yours looks outstanding; cuff straps are a nice touch. Question, your jacket does not appear to have the same "noticeable" front drop vs. back length, as my coat. Did you ask for the same length; all around?

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Jack:

Obviously, I am a huge fan of the Maxwell. Yours looks outstanding; cuff straps are a nice touch. Question, your jacket does not appear to have the same "noticeable" front drop vs. back length, as my coat. Did you ask for the same length; all around?

Hi, Doc: No, I didn't ask for anything special in the 'drop' department. It may just be the way it sits on my torso.
Thanks, all, for the kind words.

wdw

One Too Many
Looks great on you. A very different fit to my own shorter one, but that shows its flexibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112