Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero range has gone live !!

Plumbline

One Too Many
The hotly anticipated new jackets have now gone live on the Aero site

Nice ... but there's some eye watering prices on there ( that's almost JC levels) .......................... maybe it's just me but I think I'll stick to the second hand or lower price point markets. :(

Swoosed

One of the Regulars
Nice ... but there's some eye watering prices on there ( that's almost JC levels) .......................... maybe it's just me but I think I'll stick to the second hand or lower price point markets. :(

you ant just whistin dixie there partner, those are some hefty price tags for a jacket, i don't care who's making them.

you ant just whistin dixie there partner, those are some hefty price tags for a jacket, i don't care who's making them.
Ahhh. Here we go! Much better a so-so jacket for less I say! Lets all go to Sears! lol. Prices are inline and lower than many custom jacket makers. No need to muddy up the Aero thread with this.

Last edited:

Plumbline

One Too Many
Ahhh. Here we go! Much better a so-so jacket for less I say! Lets all go to Sears! lol. Prices are inline and lower than many custom jacket makers. No need to muddy up the Aero thread with this.

Yeah but a hefty increase on previous Aero levels Butte ..... 20-30% on some jackets !!!! Just because it's in line with others doesn't mean it doesn't come as a surprise (or that it's the right level) I guess the market will determine the level right enough !!!!

Yeah but a hefty increase on previous Aero levels Butte ..... 20-30% on some jackets !!!! Just because it's in line with others doesn't mean it doesn't come as a surprise (or that it's the right level) I guess the market will determine the level right enough !!!!
Guess you don't pay much attention to makers prices. All of them have gone up - more than once in the last few years. They look reasonable from here. And I know experts are doing the work. Plus, it's family-owned which I like to support. There's other options if it doesn't fit your needs.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Unfortunately all costs have gone up.... we've had no choice! Think you'll find we're still lower than many comparable makers in pricing.

ChubbMuff

New in Town
I'd happily pay extra for the back design of the Dustbowl - it just blows my mind. Walking around with my arms crossed to show off the detail and contrast on the back seams.

Equality 7-2521

One of the Regulars
The only disappointment for me was on initial view I thought the Aeromarine was a cloth jacket, since it was a spring collection. Is that even a possibility or? Otherwise a great blend of styles not being offered at that current price range.

majormajor

One Too Many
The only disappointment for me was on initial view I thought the Aeromarine was a cloth jacket, since it was a spring collection. Is that even a possibility or? Otherwise a great blend of styles not being offered at that current price range.

Here's a pic of my Aeromarine that I upped last week. Definitely not a cloth jacket!:D;)

marinefit2.jpg

Equality 7-2521

One of the Regulars
Yes I know but in the facebook pictures that really light colored one looked like cloth. It's a great jacket but personally for the summer and such a cloth version would be preferable for now at least.

majormajor

One Too Many
I think the term "spring collection" is a misnomer. Given the current lead time, these jackets are being presented as stuff to purchase for next winter. Even with shorter lead times, you might (in the UK) get one by September.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Slightly confused: the Dustbowl pictured in Sloan's review is different than pictured on Aero's site:

attachment.php

4B2701DB-7FC2-460B-B9D9-F0EE6A4F09BE-1548-000001D55ADE34CA.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails