Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Air Force Uniforms to be made by Brooks Brothers

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
I don't see it as a bad thing. :mad:

bsg-new_3.jpg

Oh geeze I almost spit out my coffee! lol

lauwalton

New in Town
Hondo said:
I like it better when women who work in clerical duties wore skirts, blouse & tunic with cap, wearing what men wear is ugly in appearance, simply walking around every day in camouflage outfit is worse, it’s a matter of proper office style, taste. Women can wear camos if there are in the motor pool, but lets show some class for the department you work for, This is the new Air Force brooks brothers?, Compare styles, the Navy is well ahead, anchors away my friends....

https://www.navy-nex.com/command/about_us/premier-uniforms.html
Well, being in the Army, I can tell you that "skirts", class A's/B's are uncomfortable and EXTREMELY annoying to wear. Ribbon/name plate placing is nearly impossible for females, and a tedious job. Clerical jobs or not, we're soldiers/airmen just like the men, therefore wearing a "skirt" because it "looks" professional is not worth the torture to do so.

Hondo

One Too Many
lauwalton said:
we're soldiers/airmen just like the men, therefore wearing a "skirt" because it "looks" professional is not worth the torture to do so.

I wasn’t gonna touch this (skirts) cause I’m a sexist old guy by nature, old school, who likes his women to look classy as well as sexy, with a hint of vintage era, I do apologize and meant no insult towards the younger generation serving in uniform, this being the modern female soldiers, I respect and appreciate your dedication and honor to serve. In todays Army, you know what fits, or works well to get the job done.
Again just a sexist old guy from another era, I salute hon :eusa_clap

Jovan

Suspended
It's not that you're sexist, it's that you don't seem to understand their point of view on this based on all the posts you've made in this thread about the subject. [huh]

J.M. Stovall: Indeed, but I only wish I could watch the other seasons. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot