Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Bill Kelso - Custom Aeronaut In Russet Liberty Horsehide

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamboid

One of the Regulars
I think it's pointless saying that BK stole the pattern from another maker. Who 'borrowed' (?) the payer from an original jacket... Name wise yeah Cadet. Campus, either way there was no need for BK to mention it.

But never saw the problem with the Aeronaut thing. I can see how it could aggravate but but I don't think it really matter that much.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think it's the shamelessness of it. It's like having someone nick clothes from your washing line who then strolls past you in the pub dressed in them, asking with a wink, "do you like my new outfit?"

bretron

Call Me a Cab
I'm guessing BK's FB is getting much heavier traffic these days...but not for the right reasons

pawineguy

One Too Many
It's 1.6% off a small base. Not exactly something to be too excited about. Wait, the new "likes" are from Col. Maddox, Sgt. Tree, Capt. Birkhead and Private Foley!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Looks like a busy day at the court house. I don't think his name is on the AL page anymore....does he still work there?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think it's pointless saying that BK stole the pattern from another maker.

I didn't say it. Rather, BK said it: "[W]e copied his Heron jacket."

I think it's the shamelessness of it.

Exactly! Freely admit "copying" a competitor's jacket. Brazenly appropriate jacket names already used by competitors for very similar repros.

Who knows...maybe it's a safe Greek play to only say...this jacket is an AeroNot..in a mythological sort a way...[huh] :D

Lol!

It's 1.6% off a small base. Not exactly something to be too excited about. Wait, the new "likes" are from Col. Maddox, Sgt. Tree, Capt. Birkhead and Private Foley!

Most of the likes of BK's FB posts are from . . . BK itself. BK repetitively "likes" its own posts. Kinda sad.

we'll see what tomorrow brings :D ;) (it's like staring at the sun I tell you!)

This is better than The Gong Show.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
As far as I'm aware, there is one more hearing before the trial next Monday, though Fanch is right, it's been a very long journey. Anyway, yes, Bunyip, as far as I know he still works for them. Hijack over, let's stick this subject to one side, yeah?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I don't know about you guys, but I've taken this time recently to add as many of my leather lounge comrades as possible on facebook...

AdeeC

Practically Family
I joined facebook. It lasted for about 4 months. Deleted my account. Not the way to live. Too pervasive and intrusive. I am having problems with some of my staff that are addicted to it. Work performance taken a nose dive.

ausreenactor

One of the Regulars
I can empathise with the staff issues. As a SNCO it was discouraging to brief troops and then have a 'ding ding' or a 'bzzzz bzzzz' interfere. I had an old flip phone that I could not even change the message tone on and had no data capability. "I don't have a phone that can distract me from my paid role".

On the other hand the specific pages pertaining to my collecting and collection are priceless references and sales mediums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner