Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Blog

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I just started a new blog and wanted to share it with everyone. It's a lifestyle and fashion blog. The premise is about the roles we play in life and how it effects our sense of fashion. Not very wordy,but it will have a strong focus on vintage and quirky anti-fashion.In other words,trends be darned.
I hope to be able to reference a few of my fellow loungers every now and then,since you all never fail to inspire me in more ways then one.
http://www.multiplefashionalities.blogspot.com/

Give me a visit,constructive criticism,or ideas for posts.I'm in the very beginning stages and starting with a pretty laid-back approach.

Regards-Ruby

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
rubyredlocks said:
I just started a new blog and wanted to share it with everyone. It's a lifestyle and fashion blog. The premise is about the roles we play in life and how it effects our sense of fashion. Not very wordy,but it will have a strong focus on vintage and quirky anti-fashion.In other words,trends be darned.
I hope to be able to reference a few of my fellow loungers every now and then,since you all never fail to inspire me in more ways then one.
http://www.multiplefashionalities.blogspot.com/

Give me a visit,constructive criticism,or ideas for posts.I'm in the very beginning stages and starting with a pretty laid-back approach.

Regards-Ruby

it looks like a really interesting read! i've saved it to my bookmarks so i'll be sure to check it often. :)

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Ruby Red Locks - thank you for sharing. Beautiful pictures and interesting observations. I look forward to reading more.

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
I just added you to my bookmarks too, Ruby! I've just started one myself, not vintage really, just my thoughts and musings. But I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw