Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Conformer/Conformateurs For Sale

Armando

New in Town
Hey everyone,

I joined the Fedora Lounge forums to promote my new conformer that I've been working on for a few months now. I've seen the newer 3D printed and plastic conformers that have been floating around, but wanted to bring back the beautiful wood aesthetic that we've all seen in the antique designs. I started this project after the conformer my wife owned was slowly falling apart due to it being close to 140 years old and didn't want her to have the eyesore of a plastic conformer amongst all of her beautiful hardwood tools. If anyone out there is interested I am now selling this design of conformer/conformateur. View attachment 375528 View attachment 375529
beautiful work! I'm looking for a conformer as I think it would be better than a tape measures outcome. I see someone mentioned the plastic 200something dollar one, which is economical and fits well for my hat making volume. what is your website for me to find your wood one and what's the cost of investment in your work?

Armando

New in Town
beautiful work! I'm looking for a conformer as I think it would be better than a tape measures outcome. I see someone mentioned the plastic 200something dollar one, which is economical and fits well for my hat making volume. what is your website for me to find your wood one and what's the cost of investment in your work?
disregard. found your instagram and Etsy.

GDR

New in Town
Hey everyone,

I joined the Fedora Lounge forums to promote my new conformer that I've been working on for a few months now. I've seen the newer 3D printed and plastic conformers that have been floating around, but wanted to bring back the beautiful wood aesthetic that we've all seen in the antique designs. I started this project after the conformer my wife owned was slowly falling apart due to it being close to 140 years old and didn't want her to have the eyesore of a plastic conformer amongst all of her beautiful hardwood tools. If anyone out there is interested I am now selling this design of conformer/conformateur. View attachment 375528 View attachment 375529
How much are you selling them for? Thanks, Gayle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21