Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Dollar and a Half Hat

Naltak

New in Town
Hello everyone, I just had to share my $1.50 yard sale find. It's a Serratelli 2X Truman hat. I didn't care for the bash so I put the steam to it and changed it a little more to my liking (figured for a buck fifty I couldn't do too much damage). It will never replace my Adventurebilt, but I think it is a fine knock-a-bout hat. What do you think?

Naltak

New in Town
I'm no expert (yet), but

I don't think it is wool. I have some wool hats and this looks more like fur felt to me.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wool or fur regardless, I think that was a great buy for $1.50! Now you've inspired me to hit up some of the yard sales in my neighborhood.

Naltak

New in Town
You're right about that Undertow. For that price, it doesn't matter. And ever since a seagull made an unpardonable dropping on my Adventurebilt :rage: (I still have a little character mark on my ribbon), I have been looking for a lesser target for them when I'm knocking about at the flea market (where I have found several nice hats by the way). I think this hat may be what I have been looking for.

A

Ande1963

That's a beauty! Nice find, especially in getting one that fits you.

Anj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy