Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New! ELMC Jacket Highway Star®️ Horsehide

Do you like this italian style collar?

• Total voters

marker2037

Practically Family
$1750 to import this jacket in the USA so I'm hesitant to be the guinea pig on this one. I'd love to find a used one though and with my hips and rear end, the design and flare at the bottom will actually sit well on me.

AgentSmith77

New in Town
Hi Guys,
Has anyone grabbed this yet?
such a cool design
Do you think it might work for my body shape?
I have 18.5 inch shoulders, 41 inch chest, 34/5 inch waist...
Unfortunately I'll never get to see this in person being from New Zealand, with approximately 3 people being interested in decent leather jackets:)

bigmanbigtruck

Familiar Face
sry to necro an old thread... but did any other people get this jacket that fit them well? or did ELMC ever revamp the pattern for this jacket?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
sry to necro an old thread... but did any other people get this jacket that fit them well? or did ELMC ever revamp the pattern for this jacket?
I came in contact with a guy on Instagram who owns one and it looks absolutely amazing on him.

I still think about this jacket every now and then, wondering whether or not I should just order a size 42. It'll look better when worn with straight fit jeans as opposed to the slim fit jeans I was wearing back then.

But then I see my 80s CHP (which has a much smaller opening than the ELMC) and I realize the Highway star pattern just isn't for me. It looks great on others though.

IMG_6694.jpeg

bigmanbigtruck

Familiar Face
Thanks, I wish it was possible to try this one out (but US stockists don't seem to have it). Based on the thread, sounds like the ELMC quoted measurements aren't reliable either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner