Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Good Wear "Arcadia" pics

saucerfiend

Practically Family
Just recieved this beauty from JC this morning.
P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010006.jpg

arcadia1.jpg

arcadia.jpg

arcadia2.jpg

The wearing photos are the best I can do at this time. The flat shots and tag shot from JC.

Brian

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
I bought myself an ill-fitting fake selvage denim for christmas, paid too much.. I should have saved the money for a wonderful jacket such as yours.. Congratulations!

Johnnynotoes

Familiar Face
One of the nicest repro customs I've seen SF! And my size as well. Wish I could try that on. I'd bet I'd be jugglin' assets and sending off emails before the day was out!

Cooperson

One Too Many
That's a great, classic looking half belt! Not a pattern I've seen before, looks similar to the Ventura but with a bit of the Aero Hercules pattern at the front - very nice indeed! If it's the same horsehide as my Ventura, you will find it breaks in quite quickly. Congratulations and enjoy!

WalkingBoy

Familiar Face
Beautiful jacket. Got to hand to John Chapman..a fine hand and a deft touch. His repros are definitely in tune with the style of the times..unbeatable.
He's my hero :)

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I think I'm in love... Looks like the jacket Clooney wears in Leatherheads (it just has one chest pocket.

What does it weigh?

WalkingBoy

Familiar Face
I am in love....can't wait to see what JC ( that's not Jesus Christ..but he could be) comes up with in the rest of the 'California Sportswear" line. Personally I would like to see him tackle the 'Grizzly'..now that would be very special. I may send him a warm email and ask. No harm in trying. We need another 'local' maker of these great jackets, other than the usual suspects...:)

zigmo

New in Town
I just looked on the Good Wear site, and did not see any listing of the 'Arcadia' -- only various A-2's and G-1's... am I looking in the wrong place, or is it not available online?

saucerfiend

Practically Family
I just looked on the Good Wear site, and did not see any listing of the 'Arcadia' -- only various A-2's and G-1's... am I looking in the wrong place, or is it not available online?
I don't think he's posted it yet. But he will. Shoot him an email.

Brian

CBI

One Too Many
pics are there, go to "photos of new jacket productions" this is a TERRIFIC jacket.

Bucoholic

New in Town
I just had a chance to spend some time with John today, and looked at a number of really, really beautiful jackets. After owning Aero, Lost Worlds and various other high end makes, I am blown away by the quality of this man's work. I've got a jacket on order and CAN'T WAIT to get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails