Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New here sort of

gpwpat

Familiar Face
well I have loved everything vintage for some time. I have been wearing hats fedora, palm and others for about 3 years now. at first it was for special occations now it is my everyday head attire. I feel more comfortable in my fedora than a baseball cap. I am 31, love vinatge clothing. I have started to adopt the casual look from the 1950's into every day. I need to put the profeshional look and sport jacket stuff together yet. I love vinatge cars and have my heart set on getting a late 40's plymouth convertable some day. stock of course. I don't like hotrods unless they look like they were made by a guy in the 1950's that didn't have much money. I love vintage dress by the ladies and the hair and the makeup. Still working on my wife to do it.

I own and restored a wwii Jeep and have put together a uniform to go with it. I have not gotten into reinacting yet. But am interested in living history and dress up for parades and airshows. Saddly I do not know anybody else like me. My friends think I am a bit excentric.

I have been lurking here for some time. I used to lurk on attomic cafe too.

Is vintage comming back? at least for the ladies? every day I see more red lipstick vintage hair, vintage shoes and dresses. Huba Huba. what a great look.

DSC03149s.jpg

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
DSC03149s.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This photo gives me a "what are you doing?" ".....I ain't doing nothin...." Look

Welcome to the lounge! You'll have plenty friends here soon, and for the friends you have now, start recruiting!

I've seen a certain vintage hair style all around, not the clothes or the makeup yet. :p Though I've come across at least 3 occasionally.

jspott

New in Town
what plane?

what b-17 are you in? I flew in the collings foundation b-24 at thunder over michigan last summer. It was the thrill of a life time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic