Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Ladies and Gents Step Forward

Call Me Joe......

New in Town
Hello.....

I guess this must be the place....

I as well have been lurking here for sometime....(that sounds a little dirty)

I don't really dress vintage to much...can't really find stuff like I like to often around here....but I love the look of the 40's 50's.

People have called me an old soul....I guess they are right.

Marzena

One of the Regulars
Call Me Joe, Carrots and Jolly Green Slugg - Hello,
it is lovely to see more new people - I will feel less lonely :eek:

Marzena

One of the Regulars
And maybe you could tell me - just how did you upload your picture?
I seem to have no idea still. Thanks!

Mrs Krogsæter

New in Town
Hello, Ladies.
I am new here, so I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Mrs. Krogsæter, or Kjersti to friends, and live in Norway. I'm a seamstress/student and love everything vintage, all the way from early 1800s to 1950s. I LOVE making my own clothing, but is currently in the prosess of loosing a lot of weight, so I buy cheap and vintage looking clothes for now.
I stumbled over this forum while looking into 40's hair-do's and again when looking for advice on buying a straigt razor for my loving husband.

I am very happy to meet you all.

TidiousTed

Practically Family
Hello, Ladies.
I am new here, so I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Mrs. Krogsæter, or Kjersti to friends, and live in Norway. I'm a seamstress/student and love everything vintage, all the way from early 1800s to 1950s. I LOVE making my own clothing, but is currently in the prosess of loosing a lot of weight, so I buy cheap and vintage looking clothes for now.
I stumbled over this forum while looking into 40's hair-do's and again when looking for advice on buying a straigt razor for my loving husband.

I am very happy to meet you all.

How nice to see a fellow Norwegian :) A very warm welcome to you

Kaister

New in Town
Wow! Glad I went exploring in the other forums. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Kai but call me Kaister. I just joined yesterday to a tually say thanks to the gentlemen in the Irvin flying jacket forum for all that I have learned in my search for one. Their shared knowledge, mistakes and photos were most helpful so I thought 'heck, why not join to say thanks!'

Hello, all. I am Thomas and I've been entranced with the 1920's all the way through to the late 1940's ever since I was 10 or 11. I am now 16, saving up for a Chrysler Airflow, going to school, and looking for love, all while finding time to sleep. Ah, the life of a teenager..But I digress. It is so nice to find a place where
like-minded individuals can come to discuss such a magnificent period in American history. I will say that I've been sifting through the forums on the lounge for a little over a year, working up the nerve to introduce myself. So thank you all for listening to what I have to say.

Hello, all. I am Thomas and I've been entranced with the 1920's all the way through to the late 1940's ever since I was 10 or 11. I am now 16, saving up for a Chrysler Airflow, going to school, and looking for love, all while finding time to sleep. Ah, the life of a teenager..But I digress. It is so nice to find a place where
like-minded individuals can come to discuss such a magnificent period in American history. I will say that I've been sifting through the forums on the lounge for a little over a year, working up the nerve to introduce myself. So thank you all for listening to what I have to say.

JennyIthink

New in Town
Hello everyone,

First of all- I have to mention how happy I was to find a forum like this! I've been looking for it for years. I'm Jenny, just turned 20, and live in Norway. I've been a vintage lover for as long as I can remember, but it wasn't until about two years ago I started dressing vintage properly. Since I was about 15 I've had this weird feeling of being born too late. I love 20s to 50s music, especially the jazz/swing/big band, and have a soft spot for 40s fashion, but I wear more 50s styled clothes than anything else.
I don't know anyone who shares my interests in Norway, and I find that quite frustrating sometimes. Not everyone understands that it's possible to love something as much as I love vintage...

Can't wait to chat with you!

Jenny

Dubya

One of the Regulars
Hello everyone,

First of all- I have to mention how happy I was to find a forum like this! I've been looking for it for years. I'm Jenny, just turned 20, and live in Norway. I've been a vintage lover for as long as I can remember, but it wasn't until about two years ago I started dressing vintage properly. Since I was about 15 I've had this weird feeling of being born too late. I love 20s to 50s music, especially the jazz/swing/big band, and have a soft spot for 40s fashion, but I wear more 50s styled clothes than anything else.
I don't know anyone who shares my interests in Norway, and I find that quite frustrating sometimes. Not everyone understands that it's possible to love something as much as I love vintage...

Jenny

How doo Jenny! :wave:

TidiousTed

Practically Family
Hello everyone,

Jenny

Heyyy!! The second Norwegian newcomer in a week :eek: welcome

JayGatsby

New in Town
New around these parts...
Amazed to see so many things in common with you all. Music, dress, cars, literature.
Hope to stick around for a long time to come!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24