Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Langlitz Cascade in Black Goatskin w/ Brown Stitching

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
Great looking and functional moto jacket, and a well thought out purchase. Looking forward to my Columbia, which is due end of March, but will likely come sooner.

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
Really awesome jacket. They just posted a very old one similar to it in brown on their Instagram account. I really like the look... nice work!

And it took me two tries to get it right, too. The first one I ordered was the perfect on-motorcycle jacket, but for my second I made some of my own allowances while measuring and ended up with a great on and off the bike jacket. Best of luck with yours.. exciting stuff!

mattp

One of the Regulars
Nice Cascade pawineguy, I like the subtlety of the patch pads. Your design looks exactly like Ralph Lauren's Langlitz, but from his patina I expect his is cowhide.
10300081_799191883436633_3066997910901858505_n.jpg

I've got a straight zip padded Cascade, in medium weight black cowhide and brown contrast stitching, I'll try and get a picture to put up.

What do you ride?

Cheers,
Matt

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Great looking and functional moto jacket, and a well thought out purchase. Looking forward to my Columbia, which is due end of March, but will likely come sooner.

Hi mate,
Did your Columbia turn up? Would love to see it.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Nice Cascade pawineguy, I like the subtlety of the patch pads. Your design looks exactly like Ralph Lauren's Langlitz, but from his patina I expect his is cowhide.
View attachment 30201

I've got a straight zip padded Cascade, in medium weight black cowhide and brown contrast stitching, I'll try and get a picture to put up.

What do you ride?

Cheers,
Matt

Gday Matt,
Did you post a pic of your jacket on Langlitz facebook page? I'm sure I saw one from an Aussie on there..

pawineguy

One Too Many

What do you ride?

Cheers,
Matt

I ride a Honda CTX. Nice light weight bike. Would love to see pics as I'm considering a straight zip cascade myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana