Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Langlitz custom "Mike" - jacket

Jejupe

Practically Family
Now i am going to have to order a Death's head cascade AND a Mike jacket when i go visit langlitz, thanks a lot, i am really going to have to play this well with my GF...

having a girlfriend/wife/significant other to join such trips is usually a bad choice. You should join me and @red devil for a trip and enjoy the benefits of some hard core enabling!

Having too much is never enough... this jacket made me think about Ordering a customized Langlitz Cascade in black and yellow... :D gotta love the fit of their made to measure jackets!
I like the way you think. These are all Bates jackets but black and yellow is cool!
BBB44D19-ABAB-40EF-8718-073BE3018BD9.jpeg
9C4E71D9-AAA6-4646-916B-21C7210BB6A7.jpeg
7EFC6441-974A-4E5F-B4E2-68CB4A7C2D83.jpeg

Last edited:

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now i am going to have to order a Death's head cascade AND a Mike jacket when i go visit langlitz, thanks a lot, i am really going to have to play this well with my GF...

I am more than happy to prepare you on this, years of experience and a lot of different strategies lol

Having too much is never enough... this jacket made me think about Ordering a customized Langlitz Cascade in black and yellow... :D gotta love the fit of their made to measure jackets!

Oh yes! It would be very cool. I really think that maybe I should match you with that charcoal grey / orange combination then. :)

having a girlfriend/wife/significant other to join such trips is usually a bad choice. You should join me and @red devil for a trip and enjoy the benefits of some hard core enabling!

You would definitely enjoy it :D

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I like the way you think. These are all Bates jackets but black and yellow is cool!
View attachment 243888 View attachment 243889 View attachment 243890

Others might be able to do this, but I could not. I grew up near, and attended University of Illinois, which I am still very thankful for. However now I live in Iowa, and not far from the University of Iowa, where people bleed Black & Yellow. So I really just cannot put those two colors on together ever, if you understand what I mean. With 0 Professional sports teams in Iowa, the Iowa / Iowa State competetion is a real deal.

Powerband

Practically Family
I would totally ride my Monster 821 in that. And I would totally go to the library in that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner