Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New member's connection-

416rigby

New in Town
Howdy,
Came onboard a bit ago on the "Outerwear" forum.
Father flew with the 8th AAC, 305th BG heavy, 364 BSQ, Flight Engineer, top turret gunner. Servived that tour, returned Stateside, attended Officer Cadets, Flew with the 13th AAC, stairing thru a Norden in the Pacific for the remainder of the war.

I flew 2 tours in Vietnam with the 1st Aviation Bregade, 196 ASHC, Flight Engineer/Crew Chief.

Father and I never talked---

Phantomfixer

Practically Family
BTW I assume that is your father in your avatar. How about pics of your service? Peacoat in here, I believe, was an eggbeater pilot (no offense, just good natured ribbing) during your war.
jz

416rigby

New in Town
North and West (inland) from Qui Nhon, II Corps, "Camp Lane" We were inside the wire of the Korean Tiger Division HQ, a comforting spot at times hahaha

cco23i

A-List Customer
Welcome aboard boss, I like Phantomfixer am a fixed winger (Trainers, fighter and tankers) Thank you sir for your service. Oh, and I may rib you about working on those "demonic devices" (helicopters) ;)

Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats