Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Modified Aero Premier Halfbelt!

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I meant to ask radz, did you opt to eliminate the front drop? I thought the premier was based off the 30's HB with the front drop. I wish I had shortened up the back length on mine. I went with what I go with on jackets w/out the drop and it was too long in front. Yours looks to be that sweet spot for the body length. Hindsight is angry mistress in the jacket game, you've successfully managed to avoid it every time!

What does the front drop refer to????

Radz108

One of the Regulars
I meant to ask radz, did you opt to eliminate the front drop? I thought the premier was based off the 30's HB with the front drop. I wish I had shortened up the back length on mine. I went with what I go with on jackets w/out the drop and it was too long in front. Yours looks to be that sweet spot for the body length. Hindsight is angry mistress in the jacket game, you've successfully managed to avoid it every time!
When I ordered the jacket, I asked Carrie regarding the front drop with the premier design. Initially I wanted a similar front to the 50s Halfbelt which has no front drop. Carrie recommended to leave the premier design as is since the front drop of the premier Halfbelt isn't nearly as pronounced as the regular 30s Halfbelt. Compared to my old 30s Halfbelt with a front drop that extends 2-3 inches pass the bottom hem of the back when you lay the jacket flat, the premier half belt extends maybe 1 inch at most.

That's interesting! I really wish I would've spec'd mine with a 25" back length instead of 26.5". It really makes all the difference in the world with that 30's pattern. Yours looks perfect man. Kudos.
IMG_3637.GIF

seres

A-List Customer
Beautiful jacket, and a perfect fit! I've been thinking of a Halfbelt, but after seeing your pics I think I'll get the Premier Halfbelt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21