Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New offerings from Diamand Dave

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jeff, exactly what I was thinking. Kudos to DD, though, for playing with new design ideas. I'm still considering one of those brown Lenin hats, as I think they'd look great with brown FQHH.

Edward

Bartender
I agree re the pockets on the cossack jacket, it would be nicer with traditional slash pockets trimmed in leather, albeit that I imagine that would make construction that much more complicated, which may run counter to the design intent here.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
With slightly different pockets I'd take the woolie. I kinda like it!

Worf

I'm with you. Love the collar and love the olive wool color.

How does it work with Diamond Dave? Do you contact him and talk through measurements, leather choice or does he work off standard sizes? I ask as I seem to remember seeing quite a number of his creations here, but there aren't many choices on his website.

ProteinNerd

How does it work with Diamond Dave? Do you contact him and talk through measurements, leather choice or does he work off standard sizes? I ask as I seem to remember seeing quite a number of his creations here, but there aren't many choices on his website.

I've talked through (emailed) my measurements and what I'm after in terms of fit, he will then tweak his standard sizes. He seems like a really nice guy, quick replies to emails and doesn't seem to mind a lot of questions.

He seems to offer a lot more than whats shown on his website, it couldn't hurt to just email him and outline what you are after and see what he says....

tropicalbob

I agree re the pockets on the cossack jacket, it would be nicer with traditional slash pockets trimmed in leather, albeit that I imagine that would make construction that much more complicated, which may run counter to the design intent here.

Precisely what I was thinking. Those colors, also, are so nice together that the pockets seem a distraction. They remind me of those horrible 70's flares with the contrasting-colored pockets.

ProteinNerd

That jackets going to be living about 3 hours south of you...$350 second chance as the winner pulled out! Can't believe it....

Nice one!! Can you post some pics when it arrives? Would love to see what it looks like on someone.
I'm still waiting on my *cough* full price all back version......very jealous lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL