Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2007

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
wavingbearflag.gif

RedPop4 said:

Dutch McCoy

One of the Regulars
Well, technically, Olsen is still a second stringer so I guess it kind of makes sense for him to still be out there but come on, they know what he can do. If he has any kind of even remotely serious injury, that is a big blow. They have plenty of other weapons but I think Olsen was headed for a big season.

Hondo

One Too Many
New England Pats!!!

Get real people don’t you know it’s going to be a very Brady Super Bowl year; In honor of Tom’s new baby boy?
Go New England Patriots!!!!! :D

Mister_Ed

New in Town
Go Cackalacky Panthers!!! I honestly have no idea what to expect from them this year. I could make a case for 6-10 just as easily as I could for 10-6. I just hope the preseason isn't an indication of what's to come. Ah well, I'll be perched with the rest of the loonies in Section 502 to take it all in regardless.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Dherman1 - Year, it would be easier that way, but all scandinavians are not vikings or viking fans for that matter. Besides, only swedes live in Minesota.

And being a Packers fan I have selective feelings about the Vikings.:eek:

Fridaynight

Familiar Face
*high fives Spitfire*

Go Packers!

(though I've never understood the high fiving aspect of sporting events, I tend to do it anyway.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick