Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2007

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Chicago 20/Houston 19

Da' Bears are back! A squeeker; missed 1st half, but top gun position seems settled on G; :eusa_clap

RedPop4

One Too Many
ironjaw17ww.jpg

KL15

One of the Regulars
Really glad to see the Saints are becoming something. Their coach was the guy I wanted to replace Bill Parcells in Dallas. But I can't fault anyone for wanting to further their career.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Harp said:
Rex Grossman is starting Quarterback.
This season is do or die for Rex. And, if the Bears lose a few games early with Rex playing poorly, you'll see the other G, Griese. ;)

RedPop4

One Too Many
KL15 said:
Really glad to see the Saints are becoming something. Their coach was the guy I wanted to replace Bill Parcells in Dallas. But I can't fault anyone for wanting to further their career.
I have friends from the Metroplex who were glad to see Payton go, blaming him for whatever was wrong. Oh, they blamed Parcells, too, but blamed Payton for Bledsoe and other shortcomings.

This has been a fun ride, so far, that's definitely on par with the Jim Mora years with the Dome Patrol defense (with Rickey Jackson [should be in the Hall of Fame] Vaughan Johnson, Sam Mills [should be in the HoF, RIP] and Pat Swilling) between strike-shortened 1987 and 1992. I'd love to see an NFC Championship game played in this town.

Dutch McCoy

One of the Regulars
Harp said:
or Kyle Orton.... :D

Or Chris Leak for that matter. As a long time Bears fan, I have learned not to get too attached to a starting quarterback. As such, I really do not care who it is, as long as they do not turn it over. Is that too much to ask? ;)

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Bears!!!

Chicago 31/SF 28 Score was closer than the game.... Grossman slipped
once but executed exceptional 1st Half offense. :D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Bad News Bear

Lance Briggs, Chicago Bear linebacker crashed his Lamborghini on
the Edens Expressway, and has been cited with a misdemeanor for
leaving locus etc. Unbearable. :eek:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Harp said:
Lance Briggs has been cited with a misdemeanor for
leaving locus
I'm thinkin' he dodged a DUI by leaving the scene. That may have been Briggs' best play of the season. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner