Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice Clean Hat

STHill

One of the Regulars
Hey, don't laugh; those guys over on C.O.W. spend good $$ to make their hats look like that. Course, it would take some serious work to get an "Indy" block out of that bad boy.

Bondora, huh? I've got a hat that could use some. Where do I get about a gallon? LOL
I am sure the Indy folks could take a page out of the book that created that hat. Just sprinkle attic dust over the hat and let it sit for twenty years. Cheaper than fuller's earth and much more plentiful. LOL

Regards to all,

J

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Bondora, huh? I've got a hat that could use some. Where do I get about a gallon?

I bought mine from Steve AKA Fedora It has the smell of snuff and burnt beaver. A pint is $15.95. You just paint it on with a wild boar shaving brush and it seals all the holes in your Fedora. Oh! i almost forgot it will water proof your hat also.:D :D

Originally posted by SHARPETOYS
Bondora, huh? I've got a hat that could use some. Where do I get about a gallon?

I bought mine from Steve AKA Fedora It has the smell of snuff and burnt beaver. A pint is $15.95. You just paint it on with a wild boar shaving brush and it seals all the holes in your Fedora. Oh! i almost forgot it will water proof your hat also.:D :D

Smells like burnt beaver and snuff?! They can that stuff now? LOL LOL $15.95 seems like a fair price though. ;)

Regards to all,

j

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara