Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Night Owls only

HepKitty

One Too Many
J B said:
I actually wish I wasn't such a night owl, if for the sake of getting more sleep for what the next day will bring...

I can't seem to shake the night owl thing either, even when I have to get up early

Harp

I'll Lock Up
LordBest said:
I'm a night owl. Why get up early and do something when you can sleep in and do it late at night? Now that I'm at university with some early lectures (10 o'clock in the morning, By George) I have to control it a little more.

In a moment of temporary insanity I once registered for an 8.30am German lecture. :eek:

D

Deleted member 12480

Bruce Wayne said:
It is 2 AM there right now. What kind of holiday is going on across the pond currently?
Sorry, i managed to fall asleep shortly after posting that. We're currently in the summer holidays, but most folks are still working, just us kids/teachers.

Any 'night owls' up for a bit of comforting?

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Hoot hoot...I am currently wide awake but must soon force myself to go to bed as I have an a.m. class to teach. I am so looking forward to the following 3 days off, where I know I will be naturally going to bed later and later (last week I was off to bed at 8 a.m. by day 3!).
I like mornings only if I have been awake through the dawn to see them, otherwise :eek: !

(Louis Prima's "I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine", anyone?! Or La Negresses Vertes "La France a ses Dimanches" for any of you nyctophiliac Francophones out there...)

LordBest said:
and an insane addiction to Starcraft II.
:eek: Another one?! I know of a few other Loungers that played original and it rocked, and despite my machine being below nominal Min SysReqs II rocks so far aside from the odd lag and loadtime issue...

Soon as I find killer deals on a Pentium-M 780 CPU and the XPSG2GU Dell laptop video-upgrade kit, it's gonna be "LOCK AND LOAD!" time again...

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Just checked the clock. It's 12:11 AM here. I'm listening to my iPod, I'm on Xfire with a cousin and friend, and we're playing the computer game Halo. Not sure if anyone else has an interest in that, I rarely play myself, but it's all a good time once the cousins are involved.

I should probably get off after half an hour...

StetsonHomburg said:
I have been up 'till 2:00AM everynight scince Mid July... I wake up at 9:00AM
and I am not even sleepy? How is this? lol

I'm not really like this... you see, I'm feeling a bit tired even upon waking up after a night of good, long rest. Perhaps it boils down to nutrition and exercise as well.

D

Deleted member 12480

think yourself lucky. our forecast all over britain is cold/rainy for the whole holiday!

Derek WC

Banned
Hey, how about you move to Oregon and I move to the UK! I love cold and rainy! lol

Here in the winter-fall-spring it rains constantly, very humid, and usually about 30-50 Fahrenheit, and in the summer it never rains, dry as a bone, and usually above 85.

StetsonHomburg

Practically Family
You should come to Calgary! Man this weather just gets me so mad! :rage:
One day it is +30 the next it is a heavy thunderstorm and if you are driving, you have to pull over because there is no way you can see! And it is snow until Early to Mid May! Usually -30 in the winter! :rage: :rage:

Derek WC

Banned
Boy, I hope you don't mean 30 Celsius below! Nice weather you got by the way, and I mean that in a non-sarcastic way. Such ho hum weather in Oregon compared to the rest of the world.

StetsonHomburg

Practically Family
Derek WC said:
Boy, I hope you don't mean 30 Celsius below! Nice weather you got by the way, and I mean that in a non-sarcastic way. Such ho hum weather in Oregon compared to the rest of the world.
Ya'll Right there partener 30 Celcius!

(Sorry couldn't resist lol )

D

Deleted member 12480

see, we brits aren't the only ones who discuss weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace