Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No Matter How Much You Try You Cannot............

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Cry your eyes out. Scream the house down. Sob your heart out. Laugh your head off. Spew your guts up. You definitely cannot: Split your sides laughing, talk the hind legs off a donkey, walk to the end of the earth, laugh your arse/ass off, paint the town red or work your socks off.
But I bet Loungers know a lot more.

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
paint the town red

Oh yes you can.....:D
HIGH-PLAINS-1--e1422348523751.jpg

WczFDEcVivCrjQBRMTOfniauzCk59_BMynXB93-ZOshJmidRuMTfscdzfTqb3DPFPOjnSgNW8Vatex_rp1rwTSiklrrDQJWlkadoLcxOWCBazVljA1IWNLHfM-zgliyUaQZ3-Dg

Last edited:
Lick your the tip of your nose
A lot of years ago I worked with a young lady who could do just that. I don't remember how the subject came up, but some of us co-workers were chatting during our morning break one day when she not only said she could do it, but added she got a lot of free drinks by doing it whenever she was in a bar. And then she did it, just to prove to us she could.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
to forgive and forget, I can only do one of those not both
to make everything alright, can only make everything (seems) alright (for now:eek:), or something alright
to be completely honest, it is already a lie.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
A lot of years ago I worked with a young lady who could do just that. I don't remember how the subject came up, but some of us co-workers were chatting during our morning break one day when she not only said she could do it, but added she got a lot of free drinks by doing it whenever she was in a bar. And then she did it, just to prove to us she could.
My tongue reaches, but I have to kinda push it back to curl back that far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails