Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

non orangey self tanners

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I tried the Jergens Natural Glow for fair skin and noticed a change within 2 uses! I like that the subtle color change gives you a lot of room for error when it comes to the application:)

The only problem I had was that I have wrinkles on my neck (Rings of Venus) and the Natural Glow definitely accentuated those. BOO!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss Brill said:
Embrace the pale! :eusa_clap

I do not feel a need to be TAN. I feel a need to even out my skin tone and to make it more consistent between different areas of my body.

Shimmy Sally

I'm torn about the tan thing.
I like being fair-skinned with a sprinkling of freckles. That's my color. There's a subtle sort of almost-racism against it though. Anyone pale at work who wears a skirt or capri's gets the look and comments about needing a tanning booth. I know male and female co-workers who stay covered up in shame because of this. I just tell anyone rude enough to make a comment like that to put on some sunglasses and deal with the glare of my Moon Tan.
I've also received compliments on my "creamy" skin. So beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24