Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oh CANADAians. Guelph worth a stay?

G MAN

One of the Regulars
If you would like to visit a Hat store while your here this is a small but friendly shop.

The Hatter,
1794 Avenue Road
North York, ON M5M 3Z1, Canada

(416) 783-8233‎
(416) 366-8195‎

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Announcement to all burglars

G Man I'm in Toronto and hope to visit later today. Thanks.
Tom D.

ps: if someone does read this and breaks into my house would you check to see if there are any plumbing leaks and shut the water off. Thanks.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Niagara-on-the-Lake

It's a little bit of a trip from Toronto, but the elegant old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont. is one of the most exquisite places I've ever been to in my life. If you have the time, it's worth it. Oh, and there's a big waterfall nearby there as well.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Tom,
I stopped and found your smoker running full tilt...I removed 2 smoked pork butts and 3 racks of ribs...no worries...:)

Have a nice trip and give my regards to the bride :D

Interbak

One of the Regulars
I've been to the hat shop in Niagara-On-The-Lake. Generic shop, way over priced. You'll do much better at Biltmore and The Hatter. Biltmore is not open on Saturday so don't make a special trip to Guelph on the weekend, you'll be disappointed. Kelehers Saddlery is just a few more miles east of Guelph, right off the 401 at Town Line Road in Cambridge. Good assortment of western hats if you're interested.

Brian

Interbak

One of the Regulars
Hey G,

I go in if I there too. I pretty much know I'm not going to find anything, but there's always hope.
By the way, Cambridge is west of Guelph not east, got my directions mixed up.

Brian

Interbak

One of the Regulars
Hey Ig,

Hope you had fun in TO over the last week. Coincidentally, I was down towards Niagara on Saturday and stopped by Horse World in St. Catherines, you may have noticed it on the South Service road as you were driving by. Picked up a real nice Akubra "Tracker" in tawny fawn. This isn't a model you see on the Hats direct website, but it looks basically like the Wentworth with a different hat band.
Turned out to be a worthwhile trip!

Brian

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Thanks everyone. The Bride and I just returned. Found a couple nice hats in Toronto but on the way back I stopped in Ithaca after a night at a B&B in Seneca falls. I am now the proud owner of a dandy little Stetson Stratoliner. Sweet! Check out new fedoras in a couple days.
Tom D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80