Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Okay,....so who was it here that bought this one? Who gets congrats?

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Vintage Borsalinos

Hmm, I think it may be time for me to start going through our stock and start selling all of our old hats on Ebay . At 300 a piece, I could retire !!
We had hundreds of older Borsalinos from the 1940-s and up . We sold many of them off to the locals when the neighboorhood in Brooklyn started to change . Williamsburg today has a large population of artists and they love vintage stuff. We still have some Allessandrias from the 1950's . I'd better check the sizes on those hats .

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
$331.11

thefedorastore said:
Wow! I am going to have to get of my hiney and spin up some real nice words and get my three borsas listed! I had a women contact me today with two really borsas she wanted to get rid of because she was moving. She said she just wanted a good home for them, and she would send them and then I could send here a check for what I thought they were worth. I reviewed the pics and told her I would give her $100 for both prior to her shipping them. She was elated.

Thanks for the heads up! This one went well.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8411329825&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart