Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Okay, this time for real: Stetson 4X Size 7 and Knox Bowler Size 7 $220 for the pair

Nat Parkinson

New in Town
Okay, I've got an eBay seller holding a Lock & Co black Homburg for me for 5 days. Never thought I'd sell this Stetson, but I REALLY want a Lock.

The Stetson is "Near Mint", no marks or sign of wear anywhere...looks just exactly brand new.

Perfect for parade wear, business wear, or? Like me, you can rely upon these for decades of daily use and let it grow to match YOUR character. (I have a 35 year old one with which I can literally read the story of my entire adult life from the scars.)

The Knox is a SOFT Bowler...not the heavyweight stiff game keeper, but it too is cosmetically near mint outside with minor rust colored stains inside on the front satin lining.

$220 delivered for the pair ONLY...if I'm doing this I have to clear the cost of the new one, or there's no point, so both only please?

Direct email nat.parkinson@gmail.com (PayPal address is the same, CONUS sales only and PayPal only please?) email me for a bunch of close up pictures and any pictures you request.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner