Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old Fashioned Facial Soap

mackenzie

Familiar Face
In Sweden most supermarkets still carry LUX. It dries out my skin compleatly. I can't believe people used to put it on their face. It smells divine though...

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
mackenzie said:
In Sweden most supermarkets still carry LUX. It dries out my skin compleatly. I can't believe people used to put it on their face. It smells divine though...

Oh Wow.. really?
I keep hearing its very moisturizing? Hmmmm... weird... Im going to have to do more searching!

Sweeden Soounds Beautiful! Wish I could go there on vacay!

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
mackenzie said:

I'm pretty sure none of the vintage soap brands that are still in production are made using the old-fashioned cold process anymore. Today supermarket soap bars are chemically made and in my opinion unfit for facial use ... Handmade soap from eco shops, farmers markets etc. on the other hand, that's the good stuff :)

Mackenzie, I wish I could go to Italy on vacation ... the grass is always greener! lol

mackenzie

Familiar Face
:eek:fftopic: you should, it's beautiful here. I love it, but I also love coming back to the north once in a while. that way I get the green grass on both sides...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran