Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

old german leather FLIGHT JACKET

fl&wvmike

Familiar Face
MURENA .......................
I'm sorry, but I do not read German.
Is this an authentic WWII jacket ? If so, I am interested. How is the pricing in USA dollars ?
I'm not sure on how to do PMs.
Thanks,
MIKE

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Some translation is of course better than none, but stuff like this cracks me up:

"However the piece of collecting tank is in a used (a few small would tear and Flickstellen in the interior fodder, as well as 2 small tears in the leather) otherwise beautiful condition!"

The tears don't worry me much, but the Collecting Tank --that's a different story.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Click. The. Link. :rolleyes:

I think that's just what he did. Hence the repsonse... ;)

Gotta say I LOVE Babelfish! A few years ago my cousin from Maryville, TN, used to send us her babelfished mails and we absolutely loved it (you know, my family is from Germany). We've actually established familiy readings of her mails. These days she's doing the job herself and you know what? It's still every bit as hilarious as the original Babelfish stuff! :D

Last edited:

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think that's just what he did. Hence the repsonse... ;)

Gotta say I LOVE Babelfish! A few years ago my cousin from Maryville, TN(I'm from Germany) used to send us her babelfished mails and we absolutely loved it (you know, my family is from Germany). We've actually established familiy readings of her mails. These days she's doing the job herself and you know what? It's still every bit as hilarious as the original Babelfish stuff! :D

Understood. Babel fish can be highly amusing!

Kinda like http://www.engrish.com/, eh?
I live just a few miles outside "Murville" as it is pronounced here, speaking of broken English.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner