Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Olderbest.com corduroy suit

Edward

Bartender

mullitt

Familiar Face
They are very similar to Bronson, possibly the same company?
I have bought two of their shirts, but one the sleeves were far too short, shorter than what they had listed. The quality on both was good, though. Have not gone back for anything because I’m afraid of the measurements being incorrect.

Edward

Bartender
They are very similar to Bronson, possibly the same company?
I have bought two of their shirts, but one the sleeves were far too short, shorter than what they had listed. The quality on both was good, though. Have not gone back for anything because I’m afraid of the measurements being incorrect.

They sell quite a few items on the site listed as being Bronson, so there may be a connection. Sadly with FB ads these days so many are clearly rip-offs as I recognise the photos they've pinched that it's hard to tell sometimes who is and is not legit. Olderbest do look moreso than many of the others, though!

Edward

Bartender
To update...

I ordered a leather scarf-ring from Olderbest a few weeks ago. I'd hunted all over the web for one. Wanted to use it with bandanas as I wear a lot of those this time of year to keep the sun off my neck, and fancied switching things up a bit from just a knot. It's amazing how expensive some of these woggles are - couldn't find one that look good online for much less than about GBP25.... The Olderbest option cost me about £15, including shipping, and took just about three weeks to arrive:

298266858_10158442193232260_6531121753922731946_n (2).jpg

Seems as good as many of the much more expensive similar items.

There are quite a few vests especially on Olderbest I'd love to try, though for now I'm wary. They seem to top out at a 44. I generally vary between a UK44 and UK46; I'd be confident of the did an XXXL, but their 44/XXL (from direct experience of stuff in China) would likely be just a fraction too tight for me. Hopefully they'll add to the range. Bronson seem to be doing slightly more bigger sizes now, if not across the full range yet, so hopefully these others will follow. I know a lot of their stuff isn't on the same level as the Japanese stuff (given the price difference), but then neither is my wallet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider