Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Olive Jacket

Splenahan

New in Town
I have an Olive Sport Coat. I pair it with khaki, brown, or black pants, and cream or white shirts. But what, if any, other colors work with it? I have a lot of shirts with blue and white, a grey shirt, yellow, pink, purple, etc...

StetsonHomburg

Practically Family
Splenahan said:
I have an Olive Sport Coat. I pair it with khaki, brown, or black pants, and cream or white shirts. But what, if any, other colors work with it? I have a lot of shirts with blue and white, a grey shirt, yellow, pink, purple, etc...
Khaki and Olive sound nice to me, and a white shirt...

The Good

Call Me a Cab
My first sport coat was an olive colored (primarily) tweed jacket. It's too large for me now, having lost about 40 pounds in a year, but it was a Chaps brand jacket from Macy's, not vintage. It's a nice color. I actually wore it pretty often with a white or light blue dress shirt. I think that could work well. Khaki also seems like a good combination.

davestlouis

Practically Family
I came very close to buying a Loden green wool sportcoat at one point, but was worried about what colors it might look good with. I think the right shade of gray could look good, along with khaki. Something tells me, black would be tricky. I tend to stick with blue or white shirts, I figure there's no way to screw that up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace