Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

On the hunt for the best coral nail polish suggestions

Tigerlily

One of the Regulars
You should check out OPI.com. They have a feature where you can "try on" their polishes on an animated hand and they have a bunch of colors!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Chanel's Miami Peach is a classic, depending on how many layers you apply, it can be gorgeously translucent and candy-like or starkly coral.

chanel-miami-peach.jpg

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
I have a good one that's pretty old from Maybelline, not sure if they do it any more though... I bought one recently from No. 7, which is a British brand, Rimmel do a nice one, too xx

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Tigerlily said:
You should check out OPI.com. They have a feature where you can "try on" their polishes on an animated hand and they have a bunch of colors!

Agreed! OPI has some of the most amazing coral shades, like Conga Line, Shootout at the OK-Coral, Los Cabos, and Coral Reef. :)

R

ruby-blue

I saw the perfect coral by Mavala the other day. I shall be buying it next pay. Can't remember the shade name but will report back when I've bought it.

MarieAnne

Practically Family
My favourite coral is Revlon's -Make Mine Mango-. Not too pink and not too orange - for me, at least.

JezebelDiVine

New in Town
Thanks ladies for all your suggestions

I'm gonna check them ALL OUT haha. So far I do like make mine mango by Revlon and I found a good essie polish called California coral! You guys rock

Moodle

New in Town
I'm getting in on this one a bit late, but the Sephora-only O.P.I. line has a color called "Lost Without My GPS" that's a really great coral. My sister got it for me for Christmas and I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy