Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
Onderhoud Engineers in one of the most coveted leathers available. This Maryam TPR (coated) Toscanello Horsebutt will break in and soften beautifully and will develop those coveted rolls as the vamp breaks in and bends, as opposed to wrinkles and creases of cow leather. They have a beautiful large horsebutt grain structure across the toe and vamp.

Rizky of Onderhoud is considered the best bootmaker in Indonesia and his finishing and stitching are considered on par with Clinch and Role Club at more reasonable prices.. Currently the only way to get a pair from him is to win one of his instagram lotteries. I am sad to see these go, but unfortunately, they are just too small for me. I tried to make them work, as I get comments everytime I wore them and they are absolutely stunning, but they are too narrow for my wide bois. They in fantastic condition. Please refer to photos and feel free to ask any questions.

- Maker/Model: Onderhoud Handmade Engineer Boot

- Leather: Maryam Toscanello Horserump

- Sizing: 44D(standard)

- Sole: Dr. Sole redbrown half sole

- Wears/Condition: 8 wears

-Price $590 shipped
11.jpeg

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 69
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 82
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 70
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 69
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 64

ssupman09

New in Town
Can you provide some additional info? How tall are they? For sizing, what brannock size do you wear? I'm normally a 10 but wear a 9 1/2 in Lofgrens and a 9 in Flat Head engineers. I'm very interested just need to confirm sizing, etc. Thanks for your time.

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
I'm not really sure how to convert Rizky's sizing to another brand, but I am a Brannock 11E. I can wear these with very thin socks but they become uncomfortable pretty quickly. I would think these would be good for a 10.5D brannock with regular or thick socks, which I guess would make these true to size 44. Do you know your size in Clinch or Benzein?

ssupman09

New in Town
I have a pair of Benzeins in 9.5 brannock but haven't worn them very much. If these are closer to 10.5 brannock they may be too big. I'll do some research and get back to you. Thanks for the quick reply.

Nine Inch Males

One of the Regulars
Yes, if you are a 9.5 brannock these will be too big. I think 44 is accurate TTS as far as i can tell. I wear a 44.5 in Benzein which should translate to an 11., and these are too small for me. I think these could work for brannock 10.5 or possible 10 with thick socks or an insert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner