Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One big Fedora Lounge family

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Let's just say that I take what I see, in combination with what I have seen previously, and draw my own conclusions. It's a mix of what is said, and from where it comes. With you, for instance, I know better.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
^^ :rofl:

I grew up as an only child but from '79 to '83 I was at a boarding school in the north of Germany. A boarding school is actually some kind of extended (or rather grossly exaggerated) family. Oh my, we had drama galore in that family, I can tell you! :D

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Oh good...Drama...!
You can't seem to have a family without it ..somewhere in the mix...:eusa_doh::D

To be honest, this is the least drama-filled (drama-rific?) extended family I've ever seen. I don't think we'd even have to have the cops called if we got together for dinner... right?

Or is needing to call the cops whenever you have a large family gathering not something every family does? :)

Justin B

One Too Many
Ya know what, this probably makes you the tactless whatever-you-are who doesn't understand when not to be even unintentionally insulting. 'Doesn't understand subtlety,' my foot.

Scotty, if I was insulting, I offer a heartfelt apology. I wrote that in the lighthearted manner this thread has been so far with no barb intended.

I hope we can all take a deep breath, calm down, and get back to the fun.

To be honest, this is the least drama-filled (drama-rific?) extended family I've ever seen. I don't think we'd even have to have the cops called if we got together for dinner... right?

Or is needing to call the cops whenever you have a large family gathering not something every family does? :)

I like to call the cops..just to help start the drama...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy