Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One big Fedora Lounge family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Oh now that is complete malarkey!! I think you're the eccentric sister that brings a bit of whimsy to the family :)

lol
I'm too "modern" for vintage lovers and too "vintage" for modern society to relate to me! What's a girl to do.....;)

Edward

Bartender
To be honest, this is the least drama-filled (drama-rific?) extended family I've ever seen. I don't think we'd even have to have the cops called if we got together for dinner... right?

Or is needing to call the cops whenever you have a large family gathering not something every family does? :)

Far less open warfare than any other site I've ever been o, but we do a great line in being smug about it while you could often cut the passive aggression with a knife. ;)

m0nk

One Too Many
lol
I'm too "modern" for vintage lovers and too "vintage" for modern society to relate to me! What's a girl to do.....;)
Don't worry, I'm with ya there. I was born too early or too late... computer programmer with interests way ahead of our time, and a foot stuck in the 40's. My coworkers don't know what to make of me...

DeaconKC

One Too Many
Going by my own household at the holidays, I am the big, bearlike uncle, whose voice at first scares the little kids, then 2 hours later can't get off the couch because 2 of them are asleep on my lap!

Going by my own household at the holidays, I am the big, bearlike uncle, whose voice at first scares the little kids, then 2 hours later can't get off the couch because 2 of them are asleep on my lap!

I'm surprised that you could get that little onry redheaded stepchild Butte calmed down that long...especially with the playful peevish Pompidou poping off right next to him....:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy