Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oooh... Pacific Issue A-2 In Australian Sheepskin

Brettafett

One Too Many
Ha ha Thor, you and me both! Apparently he is/ has been at a show in Japan. Yes, back to being interested at those prices. Sometimes its the knock-around that becomes the keeper...

Go on, buy all three for fit pics and review for us and then return the others...

thor

Call Me a Cab
Ha! That would be a great way to decide on which jacket to get, sample them all :)

The only bad news is that the one I'm most interested in, the distressed A-2, is NOT on sale. Steve said his web guy made a mistake and posted the wrong price; the others are on sale at $499 but the distressed version is still full price at $899 :-(

MightyEighth

Familiar Face
Ha! That would be a great way to decide on which jacket to get, sample them all :)

The only bad news is that the one I'm most interested in, the distressed A-2, is NOT on sale. Steve said his web guy made a mistake and posted the wrong price; the others are on sale at $499 but the distressed version is still full price at $899 :-(

I'm glad Steve got back to you Thor.

The SMW website still shows the lower price for the distressed jacket. Is there not a law about false advertising, so you can click buy it, and receive what you ordered as the price problem is their mistake??

I thought it was cheap for a distressed model at the same price as the regular...

That's made my decision though - Russet for me...

thor

Call Me a Cab
After checking the measurements Steve provided, I determined I need an extra 1.5" in sleeve and body length (I've always ordered tall/long sized jackets). They offered to build me a tall size jacket at no extra cost but stated the distressed hide was the full price of $899.
Decided to go a different route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleGrace86