Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Crown Stetsons: A Call (Plea) to Retailers!!

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Retro we would love to have you come in person and see our shop and try hats on. There is a city parking lot across the street from us and we validate the parking there.

Jeff

KingAndrew

A-List Customer
Retro,

I really like my Stetsonian. It has truly classic proportions and is made with a high-quality felt. The finish is very good for a factory hat, although it is not as refined as my custom hats from Optimo (which were much more expensive than the Stetson). The binding and ribbon look very nice, even if some of the stitches holding the bow in place are more prominent than I might prefer. I always get compliments on the hat.

If you can go to Delmonico in person, you really should. You will be able to ensure the best fit and get just the hat you want. Delmonico's service was great when I ordered my Stetsonian (visiting the store was not an option, since I live in Shanghai). You'll enjoy doing business with them.

Andrew

tommyK

One Too Many
tumblr_inline_n8z0ucfkRS1scftb0.jpg
Nice article. wouldn't mind one of these either.
I've found a lot of these kinds of hats (not sure of the name) in antique malls and such but they are always too beat up or not my size.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
So what is new. The Stetsonian now comes in Mink and Caribou to go along with the Tawny and the Stratoliner now comes in Silverbelly. Matt is in Vegas for the clothing show. I've been told that some surprises will be coming out of there too. We just received a Stetsonian in Mink to look at and it is very nice.

Jeff

tommyK

One Too Many
A silverbelly Strat and/or a Caribou Stetsonian might be the ticket for me. Let us know when they come in I'll take a drive to check 'em out in person. And please tell them to go easy on the stiffener on the crowns.

Thanks for the update Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points