Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
The suspence is over, guys. For you and for me. The quality of this hat is beyond what I can describe in words. None of my hats, vintage most of them, a few modern and other custom made, compare to this felt except for a Borsalino I own from the 40s. The attention to every detail, the elegance of the craftsmanship, the luxury of the felt and its finish and even its presentation in the box are worth every penny of its price. Here guys, the Oxblood.

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

IMG_0524-1.jpg

IMG_0527-1.jpg

Last edited:

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Very nice, pal! I kind of guessed this when you said it 'goes well with guns' :D, but I didn't want to make any assumptions beforehand.

Love it! I wish I had one like it. Now, although bordering on the risk of starting another feud about the store vs. screen hat, I have to ask; is this one made to be movie accurate, the Dillinger as per the site, or a hat you designed yourself? The crown looks a bit taller.

Cheers,

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Let me be the first to congratulate you on a spectacular hat, Alejandro!

Thank you very much!

Very nice, pal! I kind of guessed this when you said it 'goes well with guns' :D, but I didn't want to make any assumptions beforehand.

Love it! I wish I had one like it. Now, although bordering on the risk of starting another feud about the store vs. screen hat, I have to ask; is this one made to be movie accurate, the Dillinger as per the site, or a hat you designed yourself? The crown looks a bit taller.

Cheers,

Not movie accurate. Depp's has a shorter crown and brim.

Wowwee! That IS one beautiful hat! Specs please...

5 1/2 Crown 2 1/2 underwelt brim.

And a noggin shot!!!

Tomorrow morning!

Last edited:

DRB

One Too Many
Aureliano, I am very happy for you. Optimo hats are worth every cent as you have said. I am sure it is even more beautiful when viewing in person.
Congratulations on your new procurement my friend!:eusa_clap

DRB

One Too Many
RLK, may I ask you to post your camel velour pictures again while we wait on Aureliano to make himself presentable?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic