Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

GamaH

A-List Customer
The Panama I ordered arrived last weekend.

I couldn't be more impressed with it! These pictures turned out a great deal more white/ivory than the warmer color it appears in person. The ribbon is a dark charcoal with warm undertones called Nicotine. It's blocked as a much rounder oval head shape so for once, the brim will not freak out when I put it on.

Flute, how much did this cost?

wine65

One of the Regulars
New Optimo Montecrisiti with Club Brown Ribbon
OptMonteSuper928.jpg OptMonteSuper2.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations once again on a splendid Montecristi! I hope you wear it often and not let it languish on a shelf as so many are want to do with a fine Montecristi.

wine65

One of the Regulars
Thank you Delectans your Montecristi's have inspired me. No worries in El Paso the season is at least 8 months so I wear my straws often.
GamaH - front is 2.5 inches as I requested sides slightly wider at 2.7 inches

Last edited:

GamaH

A-List Customer
Thanks. Did they specify what the WPSI is?

Also, if I were to go for an identical grade as yours, how approximately much can I expect to fork out? I've been considering a montecristi from Optimo for quite some time now, but am still relatively undecided on how much I'm willing to pay (since there's apparently quite a disparity in the price range).

Last edited:

wine65

One of the Regulars
The WPSI is 900. As for pricing, Tiffani can give you specifics based on individual hats.

Last edited:

GamaH

A-List Customer
Just got off the phone with Tiffani. Ordered 2 felts and 1 Panama. June 22nd. Can't wait.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very nice indeed wine65. What a nice hat to add to the other Optimo Montecristi that you recently aquired.

I'd say you are ready for a stylish summer!

GamaH

A-List Customer
Sweet hat. Do their semi-calados cost the same as their regular montecristis? Of the same quality weave, of course.

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Wow that is very cool. I'm really confused with regard to oxblood v black cherry as that looks to my eye and monitor very very similar to vs public enemies hat that was posted on these forums a day or two ago. Are they the same or is it a trick of the light, limitations of monitors etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters