Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here

CitizenGenet

Familiar Face
This application is for the same Optimo Hats. The address for the shop in the trademark claim matches that on the Optimo website.

Since the link does not work, here are the details:

Word Mark MALLORY
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Hats for men
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 78911522
Filing Date June 19, 2006
Current Filing Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) Optimo Hat Company Inc. CORPORATION ILLINOIS 10215 South Western Avenue Chicago ILLINOIS 60643
Attorney of Record Richard W. Young
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date May 28, 2007

You can enter "Mallory" in the trademark database here. It's the second result.

Last edited:
Hans Baumgärtner Velour, Ribbon / Bow by Optimo

Optimo put a ribbon / bow on this one. I thought it should get a mention.

5335940241_14f339328c_b.jpg

DRB, FP07 & B.J.H., Thanks! I have to give major props to Tiffani at Optimo for suggesting the ribbon color and excuting the bow design. Also the bow design inspiration via RLK and a old Hückel Homburg of mine.

DRB

One Too Many
I am sure that once the new colors are posted, we will see some beautiful hats posted here.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Isn't White Collar that show about the former world-class thief working with the FBI to solve crimes? As I recall, only the master thief wore any kind of hat (though he did have some sweet hats).

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
It's one of my favorite shows. Nice to tune into a light and funny detective show every once in a while; a clean diversion from CSI and the heavier Law and Orders. So far, all the hats have been rather ragged stingy (wool felt?) 60's hats; nothing particularly fantastic in terms of the Golden Era. Maybe Optimo will up the ante with at least a wider brim or two.

Here's one of the hats.

I have seen some pretty nice 60's suits in it though, and the shirts are from Thomas Pink. Fun to pick out landmarks I remembered from my trip to NYC last summer. And I almost bought a T. Pink shirt when I was there, but I ran out of money after visiting Worth & Worth. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran