Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ordering Japanese Real McCoys...

davyjones007

One of the Regulars
i know this is slightly off topic, but since we are talking about jackets in Japan. There is a shop around the corner that sells Buzz Rickson jackets. They have A-1, A-2's and B-3's. the only problem is that they are to small for me. Most are a 38-44 size. He has a Buzz in an AERO pattern with rust knitts and silk linning also a Buzz in a Roughware pattern. They all are about $1000.00 - 1600.00 US.

greyhound68

A-List Customer
davyjones007 said:
i know this is slightly off topic, but since we are talking about jackets in Japan. There is a shop around the corner that sells Buzz Rickson jackets. They have A-1, A-2's and B-3's. the only problem is that they are to small for me. Most are a 38-44 size. He has a Buzz in an AERO pattern with rust knitts and silk linning also a Buzz in a Roughware pattern. They all are about $1000.00 - 1600.00 US.

Have both of those jackets and they are wonderful. Made very well leather is grainy and real nice horsehide.

Rufus

Practically Family
I've just received the 2007/8 catalogue from 'The Few' from Real McCoy's NZ.
Got some great kit.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post pages of it on FL,(does that contravene any rules?).

But..if anyone wants one, contact Paddy at RMNZ, and he'll post one to you.

Thank you everyone for your tips/advice, it's very much appreciated.

Rufus

SGB

One of the Regulars
Rufus said:
I've just received the 2007/8 catalogue from 'The Few' from Real McCoy's NZ.
Got some great kit.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post pages of it on FL,(does that contravene any rules?).

But..if anyone wants one, contact Paddy at RMNZ, and he'll post one to you.

Thank you everyone for your tips/advice, it's very much appreciated.

Rufus

Paddy at RMNZ is female.

SGB

Rufus

Practically Family
Oh, I do beg your pardon... My presumptions.... as usual, landing me right in it!

:) Rufus

Ialocin85

New in Town
B3 RMJ

davyjones007 said:
I live in Japan ( Yokohama), so if there is something you need in the way of jakets maybe I could help.

Hey.
do you know the best way for me to order a RMJ seal brown B3 jacket. This is the one used in Band of Brothers, and it seems impossible for me to order one from their homepage.
Since you live in Japan, maybe you would know a thing or two :)

Nic

Ialocin85

New in Town
how do i get a rmj b3?

MudInYerEye said:
In my opinion, yes.

B
L
T

Im from Europe, and think the RMJ is worth the hard work and money. They look so much better than the other "shit" made in Europe and USA :p

Ialocin85

New in Town
RMJ B3

pablocham said:
On topic, if you actually want to order Real McCoy's Japan, there are respectable middlemen (I recommend http://www.bid-service.jp/) you can contact who will purchase items for you from Japan and mail them to Europe or USA for a ten percent fee.

I made a post on it for the vintage leather jacket forum, but I can't seem to log-in there anymore and I think I have posted about this here before where somebody wanted to buy one of the Steve McQueen sweatshirts.

At any rate, I have ordered several times through http://www.bid-service.jp/ and never had a problem. You pay the money and it comes extremely quickly. It isn't cheap, but it is great service. He can get Real McCoys and any other Japanese brand. He can also find stuff that isn't available on the web.

RMJP makes some great stuff. Good luck!

hey
I see from RMJ homepage, that their B3 jackets are only max zise 44. Im 183 cm. do you know if these jackets will fit normal europeans sized men. Should i just give up and order something from Europe or US. lost worlds looks ok, but thats still plan B.

John Lever

One Too Many
I have had B-3's from RMNZ, Eastman, Aero and Lost worlds. Three of these manufacturers are European and are of very high quality. True RM do make a very nice B-3, but Eastman are also very very good and are much cheaper and quicker to order.
RM will make a mono tone B-3, you just have to phone or e-mail Paddy to get availability.

Fabio

New in Town
Good morning gentlemen
I've been following this forum for a long time but I am a member for a short time.
I find it full of competent people and passionate leather military jackets.
I would like to buy a leather jacket and A-2 Real McCoy's size 40 or 42
If any of you gentlemen had intended to sell jacket, send me a message to get in touch.
I am seriously very interested. immediate payment by paypal or bank transfer.
thank you very much.
Fabio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot