Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orlando, Fl:Any Hat stores Not to miss?

Phoenix_AZ

New in Town
I am spending the next several days with my family that lives in Orlando. Is there any hat places that are worth going to in the area. I will actually be in Apopka, for those that live in the area.

Shawn in Phoenix

Maguire

Practically Family
Phoenix_AZ said:
I am spending the next several days with my family that lives in Orlando. Is there any hat places that are worth going to in the area. I will actually be in Apopka, for those that live in the area.

Shawn in Phoenix
I've got some folks in Apopka, i'm there nearly every 6 months until about a year ago- its a nice area. You won't find many hat shops to my knowledge- most of the shops there are the big malls, florida is, at least that area, one giant strip mall type environment with one big mall after another. Its great for just buying generic items, but for specialty ones, you may be out of luck. I imagine panamas and straws may be regularly carried down there though, if my memory serves me correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen