Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OTHER THAN eBAY Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Stupid half-price estate sales ... (sorry kids, no Christmas this year).

89140A03-66A1-463F-888E-FDAE49AC3F22.jpeg

View attachment 285968

I can tell at a glance that this hat is a 7 3/4 long oval and I’m calling bibbs! :)

If you're drooling so much that you are calling for a bib, then maybe I should let you have it. :D

That was the one I was after. The first day price was a bit steep (well ... probably not, but not in my comfort zone). Today was supposed to be 25% off, but they switched it to 50% while I was there ... and I was happy to see it was still there too. That helped justify getting the others. It's a 7-5/8 BTW. :)

Good thing (for my wallet) that I didn't fit any of the cowboy boots.

If you're drooling so much that you are calling for a bib, then maybe I should let you have it. :D

That was the one I was after. The first day price was a bit steep (well ... probably not, but not in my comfort zone). Today was supposed to be 25% off, but they switched it to 50% while I was there ... and I was happy to see it was still there too. That helped justify getting the others. It's a 7-5/8 BTW. :)

Good thing (for my wallet) that I didn't fit any of the cowboy boots.

7 5/8 ehh? Well, if it would help you with the wife I’d probably be willing to take it off your hands. Too bad it’s such an ugly hat with horrible proportions. ;)

I’m guessing that 7 5/8 is close enough to 7 1/2 to secure this hat a permanent home with you. Great find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner