Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

IMG_6322.jpeg
IMG_6321.jpeg
IMG_6323.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6325.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6327.jpeg
IMG_6328.jpeg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I have been very disciplined of late and have let some nice hats pass me by. But I couldn’t resist this Melton 10 this morning. I must have snagged this shortly after it was posted since nobody had even liked it yet.

Don’t know much about Melton beyond the name. I’ll have to do some research.

The feather will have to go, though.

IMG_1109.jpeg

IMG_1110.jpeg

IMG_1111.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Joe!

How was Wrestlemania last night? I might try it tonight - I probably haven’t watched “wrastling” since 1988!
That’s Back in the Hulk Hogan days… what I watched as a kid before I ever set foot in a ring. Last nights show was a lot of fun with The Rock back in the ring after about 12 years. So much easier to watch WrestleMania these days with it being on Peacock.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
That’s Back in the Hulk Hogan days… what I watched as a kid before I ever set foot in a ring. Last nights show was a lot of fun with The Rock back in the ring after about 12 years. So much easier to watch WrestleMania these days with it being on Peacock.
We watched a local wrestling federation back then - I don’t remember why we couldn’t get WWF. A fellow named Jerry “The King” Lawler was the hero and if I remember right Jake “The Snake” Roberts got his start there. I was about 12 years old, I guess. I never saw a WWF event until a few years later when Roberts had moved over and Sting was partnered up with Dusty Rhodes. By that time I had discovered the Uncanny X-Men and moved on from the ring.

You must have a lot of great insight into that world. Amazing that it is even more massive today than ever.

We watched a local wrestling federation back then - I don’t remember why we couldn’t get WWF. A fellow named Jerry “The King” Lawler was the hero and if I remember right Jake “The Snake” Roberts got his start there. I was about 12 years old, I guess. I never saw a WWF event until a few years later when Roberts had moved over and Sting was partnered up with Dusty Rhodes. By that time I had discovered the Uncanny X-Men and moved on from the ring.

You must have a lot of great insight into that world. Amazing that it is even more massive today than ever.
Oh yeah…. There were still territories then. Lawler was HOT in Memphis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112