Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OTHER THAN eBAY Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

A 24 dollar price tag can lower one's inhibitions pretty easily around here... :) I thought about getting it for trade fodder but decided to let someone else have a nice score.
Glad it went to a good home!
Well… much appreciated. I had asked her About the brim size and she said she would let me know when she got home in about an hour…. But that Buy Now Button was staring me in the face LOL.

In no way shape or form is this a gripe as I told the seller to feel free to ship in a smaller box if it will save on shipping knowing the hat needed major shaping anyhow. Just posting for my own amusement. Actually I’m kinda impressed they managed to shove this hat into this 6x8x4 box and even better only charged me about 5 Bucks.

9A67D189-102A-40D0-B654-EC6AB7CD8687.jpeg
905EFC71-7085-4085-9957-A819180B908C.jpeg

*WARNING - Do Not Try This With A Straw or Bowler!

In no way shape or form is this a gripe as I told the seller to feel free to ship in a smaller box if it will save on shipping knowing the hat needed major shaping anyhow. Just posting for my own amusement. Actually I’m kinda impressed they managed to shove this hat into this 6x8x4 box and even better only charged me about 5 Bucks.

View attachment 496966 View attachment 496967

*WARNING - Do Not Try This With A Straw or Bowler!
With the added satisfaction of seeing it come back to life!

dkstott

Practically Family
I've had it with Etsy..

Over the past month, I've placed orders for hats or caps on Etsy. Within 24 hours, I've received notice that my order was canceled and $$ refunded. Sellers tell me that the item wasn't available.

Why can't they utilize the system to remove items from their sites that are no longer available??

I've had it with Etsy..

Over the past month, I've placed orders for hats or caps on Etsy. Within 24 hours, I've received notice that my order was canceled and $$ refunded. Sellers tell me that the item wasn't available.

Why can't they utilize the system to remove items from their sites that are no longer available??

Often the same item is cross-listed on multiple online sites and if it sells on one it isn’t always immediately removed from the others. I’ve inadvertently bought the same hat on consecutive days from two sites…I even complained when one of my orders was cancelled. :rolleyes:

Often the same item is cross-listed on multiple online sites and if it sells on one it isn’t always immediately removed from the others. I’ve inadvertently bought the same hat on consecutive days from two sites…I even complained when one of my orders was cancelled. :rolleyes:
Yes...I have noticed sellers listing on several sites at once too. I have yet to buy the same thing twice....but am waiting until the day I will for sure.....:oops:
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ