Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OTHER THAN eBAY Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I have often wondered what happened to Timothy and his closet. Surely he didn’t sell all those hats? They were pretty darn pricey.

“Please don’t include the hat boxes to save on shipping”

Two giant boxes and one vintage hat shipping box (with a Fed-Ex label slapped on it) later I have six hats and four hat boxes I paid a lot in shipping for and all the boxes were damaged when I removed the stickers they stuck on both sides of each box.

Grumble …

IMG_2633.jpeg

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2635.jpeg

I forgot a before pic on this one. The upper right corner of the lid shows the loss of the outer layer.

IMG_2637.jpeg

IMG_2638.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2641.jpeg

“Please don’t include the hat boxes to save on shipping”

Two giant boxes and one vintage hat shipping box (with a Fed-Ex label slapped on it) later I have six hats and four hat boxes I paid a lot in shipping for and all the boxes were damaged when I removed the stickers they stuck on both sides of each box.

Grumble …

View attachment 609263

View attachment 609264

View attachment 609265

I forgot a before pic on this one. The upper right corner of the lid shows the loss of the outer layer.

View attachment 609266

View attachment 609267

View attachment 609268

View attachment 609269

View attachment 609270
Uggh…. That Stratoliner box is cool.

Uggh…. That Stratoliner box is cool.

At least it was in rough shape to begin with (the bottom was falling out), but it would still have displayed nicely without a big rectangle removed from the center of the logo. :(

Oh … and the third party shipper forgot to ship them for a month after I paid the shipping (they were languishing in their storeroom apparently).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner