Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
When this current David Grusch whistleblower story started, I believe the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) said that Grusch’s allegations were “urgent and credible” (or something very close to that). At minimum it seems that in next week‘s hearing, the ICIG will have to clarify that statement and why he said it. Of course, whether or not we unwashed masses ever learn of the answer is another story.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
When this current David Grusch whistleblower story started, I believe the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) said that Grusch’s allegations were “urgent and credible” (or something very close to that). At minimum it seems that in next week‘s hearing, the ICIG will have to clarify that statement and why he said it. Of course, whether or not we unwashed masses ever learn of the answer is another story.
A slight remark, gone away. Nothing will be revealed. And many Americans cannot name three govt branches
when sidewalk asked, so there it is. Perhaps it's better this way all things understood.

Tiki Tom

Debunkers say this newly released video is a dead bug smooshed on the lens.
Counter argument says (a) it moves around on the lense, and (b) the thing only shows up on thermal imagery. It is invisible to the naked eye.
This is only a short segment of the total video. Supposedly there is also footage of it going in and out of a body of water. Why not share that?
Released by Jeremy Corbel, so the film is apparently legit.
Anyway. Strange stuff. Could it be a balloon? Was the wind blowing? If the claim is taken at face value, it looks more biological than mechanical, but what do I know?
Reminder: interesting congressional hearing on Friday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12943295/Shocking-new-UFO-footage-jellyfish-craft.html

Tiki Tom

Glass half full or half empty?
If you read the entire article, some congressional representatives say the briefing did “move the needle” and that they did, in fact, learn some new information. (Yes, it’s noted that not everyone is of that opinion.)
Hopefully additional details will trickle out in the coming hours/days.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/uap-ufo-briefing-house-inspector-general-intelligence-community/

More: In short “Grusch is legit” and “we have a good idea who to talk to”…

Last edited:
Could it be a balloon? Was the wind blowing? If the claim is taken at face value, it looks more biological than mechanical,
Weapon systems could not lock on to take it out. I think it looks more biological than mechanical also.. Hard to gauge size & distance above ground but the two soldiers on the ground apparently didn’t see it & were not warned. I would like to see the video entering the ocean also. Supposedly the two tails where in the water for sometime with the main body not in.

Tiki Tom

DOD report says “we are not hiding anything.”
Here is where we have to decide: Are you a “UFO Nut” or are you going to believe the Pentagon? Are you a UFO conspiracy theorist? Or do you believe the Men in Black?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/08/pentagon-ufo-report-hiding-aliens

On the one hand, would the DOD release this report if they thought there was a chance that a whistleblower might cough up some actual hard evidence? Probably not. So they believe they won’t be meaningfully contradicted. On the other hand, there is a lot of evidence (radar and fighter Aircraft images, credible witnesses, mass sightings) and high level intelligence whistleblowers pointing to something not being quite right.

I’m sure this will generate some interesting blow back.

Edit: And here it is!

Last edited:

Tiki Tom

Benny Holiday

I wouldn't believe anything the mainstream media puts out anymore. They're nothing more than government shills pushing whatever agenda they're paid to. About a year and half ago here in Sydney, after all the coronavirus shenanigans when public trust in the government and the media was at an all-time low, Channel 9 had the gall to run a series of TV commercials with their main newsreader saying that "in an era of misinformation, you can trust 9 News to bring you the real news stories." But everyone knows they covered up (ignored on purpose) certain events and occurrences while pushing their own version of misinformation. Even now, only independent media report on the sneaky doings of the World Economic Forum, for instance.

What does the Australian government know about UAPs? We'll never know. The only thing that's for certain is that they're too incompetent to effectively investigate the phenomena, let alone do anything constructive about it.

Tiki Tom

Brand new. Kona Blue proposal declassified.
Soooo… Just trying to decipher it. Apparently the Department of Homeland Security proposed the creation of a highly classified, limited access program that would give to congress the oversight of some pretty strange stuff. The proposal —not very clearly— suggests existence of advanced technologies from ufos, or something like that. Not to mention some weird sh$t related to that stuff: investigation of injuries caused by proximity to said materials.
The proposal was denied.
Nonetheless (A) this is an official DHS request, (B) it contains a lot of detail, and (c) AARO had the thing declassified and released.
Is this the smoke of an unseen fire? Complete nonsense? Something else?

The article below contains a link to the entire declassified report. Also, if you scroll down, the article points out some of the high points to be found in the declassified doc.

https://www.postapocalypticmedia.com/kona-blue-ufo-report-aaro/

Edit: just reread it a bit more closely. It mentions Robert Bigelow and Skinwalker Ranch. That’s a red flag in my book. Something very odd is going on, but I’m not sure what.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner