Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Outrageous B7 by Aero

pawineguy

One Too Many
Not something that I could pull off but what a piece of art...

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 1.00.22 PM.png

Edward

Bartender
I really like it but think it works better in the original WWII white skin construction.

Problem with the white is how impractical (I imagine) it is - gets dirty too easy.... I do like the brown. Looks like a length that couls be worn over a blazer, which is a bonus.

mr_lits

A-List Customer
Problem with the white is how impractical (I imagine) it is - gets dirty too easy.... I do like the brown. Looks like a length that couls be worn over a blazer, which is a bonus.

I see it a bit differently, I enjoy the look of the whiteskin when it gets a little dirty and lived in. Think of it as patina rather than filth. I have an original B7 that has been well used and I love the look of it. Now if you are looking to have it as a pairing with a blazer and slacks then I see your perspective on the color in a business setting.

Clothes Horse

New in Town
Whats the price on this one?..................quite a jacket! I remember the white version which did LOOK dirty but thats just patina in my book..................some of the most beat up jackets look the coolest!

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Speak as you find

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ