Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Outrageous B7 by Aero

pawineguy

One Too Many
Not something that I could pull off but what a piece of art...

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 1.00.22 PM.png

Edward

Bartender
I really like it but think it works better in the original WWII white skin construction.

Problem with the white is how impractical (I imagine) it is - gets dirty too easy.... I do like the brown. Looks like a length that couls be worn over a blazer, which is a bonus.

mr_lits

A-List Customer
Problem with the white is how impractical (I imagine) it is - gets dirty too easy.... I do like the brown. Looks like a length that couls be worn over a blazer, which is a bonus.

I see it a bit differently, I enjoy the look of the whiteskin when it gets a little dirty and lived in. Think of it as patina rather than filth. I have an original B7 that has been well used and I love the look of it. Now if you are looking to have it as a pairing with a blazer and slacks then I see your perspective on the color in a business setting.

Clothes Horse

New in Town
Whats the price on this one?..................quite a jacket! I remember the white version which did LOOK dirty but thats just patina in my book..................some of the most beat up jackets look the coolest!

bn1966

Call Me a Cab
Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Speak as you find