Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oxblood and black?

kerry

One of the Regulars
Hi, I have a reunion to go to in a couple of weeks (friends I havent seen for 20 years:eek: )and Im trying to plan an outfit. Im hoping to have a navy dress made in time but it all depends on me getting time to sew. So as a back up I thought a black dress would do. My problem is shoes. Normally I wear heels with the black dress, but i will be going on the tube so want to wear a lower heel. I only have two colours in the lower heel, black which would make me look like I was going to a funeral or oxblood. Is oxblood and black a real no no? Oxblood and navy is okay isn't it?
Thanks
Kerry xxx

~*Red*~

Practically Family
I'm no expert, but I think Oxblood with black would be alright, I know I'd probably wear it. In fact, I think I have before, because I had no suitable black heels for ages. Whether or not is was proper, I don't know...I just know no white after labor day. ;) (Not that I always follow that rule either!lol )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic