Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pajama Jeans?!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
PrettySquareGal said:
Well, what about Denim Depends? Blue jean adult diapers. Just saying not everything has been done yet................lol

He-he.... when i said "everything has been done in denim" why.... diapers never really crossed my mind :eek: ... it was just a manner of speaking, you know ;)

Don't get too deep into it SquareGal! lol

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
HadleyH said:
He-he.... when i said "everything has been done in denim" why.... diapers never really crossed my mind :eek: ... it was just a manner of speaking, you know ;)

Don't get too deep into it SquareGal! lol

It will come when the baby boomers hit their 80s. We'll also see the rise of fancy "resort" hospices for the terminally ill: you'll be able to die while lying propped up on a tropical beach with a Mai Tai in your hand, watching the sunset.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marc Chevalier said:
It will come when the baby boomers hit their 80s. We'll also see the rise of fancy "resort" hospices for the terminally ill: you'll be able to die while lying propped up on a tropical beach with a Mai Tai in your hand, watching the sunset.

Where I lived in Florida was called "God's waiting room".lol

ScotchWhisky

Familiar Face
Lady Day said:
I love their 'sizing'. Considering the type of demographic they are aiming at, they need to add some sizes :rolleyes:

LD

lol

I saw these yesterday and sent the article, in jest, to a friend of mine who is of the sweatpants-out-to-coffee ilk. She responded that she would buy them just to embarrass me in public, but they don't go big enough. :eusa_doh:

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:

Hey! that doesn't sound like a bad idea! :p Mai Tai in hand, wearing denim diapers... whatching the sunset! woooohoooooooooooo, what a way to go huh? lol lol lol

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
HadleyH said:
Hey! that doesn't sound like a bad idea! :p Mai Tai in hand, wearing denim diapers... whatching the sunset! woooohoooooooooooo, what a way to go huh? lol lol lol

Yep. I'm serious: the market is coming (or going)! And as cremation becomes more and more popular, it will be easier for people to "die in style" on any tropical paradise or mountain chalet resort they choose. All those New Age purification centres/spas/retreats will add medical facilities and staff, and begin to focus on "sending off" the dying aged.

It will be expensive, but baby boomers will simply sell off their properties, cash in their insurance policies, and use the money to pay for death in paradise. Leaving an inheritance to the kids? Forget about it.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
All those New Age purification centres/spas/retreats will begin to focus on "sending off" the dying aged.

"sending off" the dying aged! BUAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol, cool, everybody will go in style!

Sign me in! lol

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Marc Chevalier said:
Yep. I'm serious: the market is coming (or going)! And as cremation becomes more and more popular, it will be easier for people to "die in style" on any tropical paradise or mountain chalet resort they choose. All those New Age purification centres/spas/retreats will add medical facilities and staff, and begin to focus on "sending off" the dying aged.

It will be expensive, but baby boomers will simply sell off their properties, cash in their insurance policies, and use the money to pay for death in paradise. Leaving an inheritance to the kids? Forget about it.

Why no, it can all be virtual, like in Soylent Green. Cheap and cheerful!

Edward

Bartender
Carlisle Blues said:
I get your point. Still looks like PJs, not traditional, however, I do not claim to be an expert.[huh]

Ohh, I think in that case you're quite right - my point really was just that that's less of a leap than Western lounge suits to pjs as daywear in two generations. ;)

Edward

Bartender
Marc Chevalier said:
Leaving an inheritance to the kids? Forget about it.

I'm in two minds..... prt of me would love for all my property to be burned to ash along with my carcass (cremation only for me, ashes to be flushed down the nearest toilet as a final flicked V at life).... but in reality, I'll probably be one of those crazy old people that leaves it all to the cat.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Edward said:
I'm in two minds..... prt of me would love for all my property to be burned to ash along with my carcass (cremation only for me, ashes to be flushed down the nearest toilet as a final flicked V at life).... but in reality, I'll probably be one of those crazy old people that leaves it all to the cat.

I'm definitely going to be one of those crazy, cranky old people leaving it all to, not the cat, but the dogs! After all, they must be kept in the manner to which they have grown accustomed...

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bunnyb.gal said:
the dogs! After all, they must be kept in the manner to which they have grown accustomed...

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1402-bigthumbnail.jpg

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:

It's their money. If my mother were to cash in everything to die in comfort instead of someplace like the crummy nursing home she's in now, I'd be perfectly satisfied.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner