Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pajama Jeans?!

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
http://www.stylelist.com/2010/02/04/pajamajeans-the-next-snuggie/?ncid=webmaildl3

Say hello to PajamaJeans -- a new addition to the "I didn't feel like getting dressed" family of "fashion," advertised as "the pajamas to live in, and the jeans to sleep in." Um, okay.

"We were noticing that people were wearing their pajamas on airplanes and in grocery stores. But a lot of people have mixed feelings about it because they think it's inappropriate and sloppy," Stacey Buonanno, merchandising manager for The PajamaGram Company, maker of the double duty "denim," explained to StyleList....

I'm sure they'll be a big hit..................

theinterchange

One Too Many
I shudder to think what awaits for those who click through the provided link! :eek:

Living in Florida, you get flip-flops year round, and the pajamas with the flip-flops. Seriously, if I ruled the world, flip-flops would be illegal.:rage:

Randy

The Shirt

Practically Family
I saw this this morning. They aren't fooling anyone. bleck. Now I cannot wait to see this show up at the next wedding I go to.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Façonnable Jeans Cotton/spandex; machine wash.

$145.00 a bargain at any price.

faconnable_denim_25909_200w.jpg

Pajamajeans Cotton/spandex

$40

side_shot.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Could be positive. you know, lull the pajamapeople into a false sense of security, before they know it, they're making an effort to dress nice.... :p

What I found far more interesting tham the story is the fact that most of the comments I read below it seemed thhe polar opposite of the FL consensus opinion.

cptjeff

Practically Family
Edward said:
What I found far more interesting tham the story is the fact that most of the comments I read below it seemed thhe polar opposite of the FL consensus opinion.

Might have something to do with the fact that FL tends to attract people that hate the way modern society thinks....

And for the record, I have been known to sleep in jeans before. Typically in the form of a quick nap. And they're real jeans. Nothing wrong with it IMO.

And hey, those are just another pair of pants, styled like jeans in a different fabric. It's the style that matters, not the fabric. Heaven knows FL members have been known to wear soft wool flannel pants.

dnjan

One Too Many
theinterchange said:
Living in Florida, you get flip-flops year round, and the pajamas with the flip-flops. Seriously, if I ruled the world, flip-flops would be illegal.:rage:

Randy
Living in Seattle, I also see flip-flops year round. Makes my feet cold just to see them!

Feraud

Bartender
Edward said:

The reactions are frequently more interesting than the articles.

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
mike said:
This is leading to a street-ready version of the Snuggie. lol

Thank heaven I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read this! lol

Pajamajeans, huh? Hmmm...I think I will have to wait until they emblazen the seat with billboard ads for retailers. I will rent my backside out, flat fee per letter. So far though, no takers so my posterior remains unbranded! ;)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Arn't there already pajamajeans? Jeans you didnt change out of before you went to sleep?

I love their 'sizing'. Considering the type of demographic they are aiming at, they need to add some sizes :rolleyes:

LD

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
Arn't there already pajamajeans? Jeans you didnt change out of before you went to sleep?

LD

Oh, I know the ones you mean. Haven't seen them since my college days but I think they were marketed under the passoutjeans label back then. :D

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
theinterchange said:
I shudder to think what awaits for those who click through the provided link! :eek:

Randy

Flip-flops being illegal would be nice. :D
Being in Florida, especially near so many colleges I tend to see the pajama look, sometimes complete with slippers. Are college folk allowed to wear pj's to class (even campuses without dorms)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn